these are the timesdirty beloved
-

17.11.02

Francisco Bores y su familia
""I insist on which my intention tried to give a more alive sensation of the space... My constant search in which it talks about the space lead to me, in 1950 to a new mutation: it is what the critic denominated " the white way ". I continued aspiring more greater luminosity, disembodyment at the same time and plus the figures. An attempt, in certain way, to come near to which they sought the abstract ones by purely figurative means and, mainly, to obtain another thing that all those schools or movements, to obtain a special transparency. It asked to me inner where they would take such experiences to me.
I create to know it now: for two years I have been returning to my first attempt to make a plastic synthesis of the true thing. My painting, that long ago was dark, is today clear. The composition, that was very tight, I want it now frees and loose. Anyway, the effort is same... the cycle is closed. " Citations of the artist

Blog Archive

Vivian

db annex larger,longer image-heavy posts