The Infinite Matrix | Bruce Sterling | Schism Matrix Week 8 My neighborhood is noted for bizarre lawn displays in the holiday season. For Christmas 2001, this mysterious reindeer centaur appeared in my own front yard.
still here 20:09
Margaret Shulock (Tuesdays): As a kid, when she wasn't drawing, Margaret was usually hanging out in the barn, wondering what the chickens were really talking about. Now she lives in the wilds of New York State, still drawing and still wondering about her neighbors. How do porcupines pass the time on those long winter nights
still here 19:22
New Scientist Some patients don't like looking in a mirror and they don't like looking at photographs of themselves, but they love the paintings. They look at the picture of them painted during their operation and say, "That's the lowest point of my life and I've got through it." Because they feel that way about them, they're happy about them being exhibited. It gives them a sense of empowerment: not only is it going in an exhibition, it's also touring the country.
still here 18:49
- ► 2010 (10)
- ► 2009 (49)
- ► 2008 (191)
- ► 2007 (365)
- ► 2006 (458)
- ► 2005 (399)
- ► 2004 (824)
- ► 2003 (825)
02/17 - 02/24
- slub audio u
- golan levin kibbles
- who is this?
- Untitled Document bernd müller
- Gallery of the Fine Art Nudes Kyoto molto molto ga...
- shedworks - uncommon scenes shedworks Fotografen:
- artist This sculpture embodies my impulse to prote...
- // meta.am / rand / Describe the Web as an online ...
- Gallerie 1 A grim place, the old Fish Auction Hall...
- The Infinite Matrix | Bruce Sterling | Schism Matr...
- Going Overboard In Style In Overboard, you rarely ...
- Cigarro & Cerveja: Links
- Margaret Shulock (Tuesdays): As a kid, when she w...
- New Scientist Some patients don't like looking in ...
- ▼ 02/17 - 02/24 (16)
- ► 2001 (780)