John Ennis The Celebrated Pedestrian
On the final day, some of the boisterous crowd broke onto the track to taunt Rowell, the Englishman who led the race. The two remaining American contestants, Ennis and Harriman, immediately informed the audience that they would quit if Rowell's pace was interrupted. They then clasped hands and ran a lap in solidarity with the Englishman, as the crowd roared its approval.
En 1890 John Ennis invierte 80 días en caminar desde Nueva York a San Francisco
John Ennis was presumably the first man to run across America.
still here 23:21
Lonely gay teenager in 60's rural Alabama becomes an obsessive Mamas and Papas fan - becomes an actor and goes to Hollywood - meets Michelle Phillips and becomes her friend.
From a search for Lena Gieseke
Learning To Love You More is not only a website; it's also a series of exhibitions in museums, galleries, schools, senior citizens centers, radio shows and film festivals. The shows are comprised of work that we select from the web site for a particular exhibit, or in some cases all of the reports for a certain assignment will be used.and at art and liesure
link path kravets wehby gallery thru artforum
still here 22:30
- ► 2010 (10)
- ► 2009 (49)
- ► 2008 (191)
- ► 2007 (365)
- ► 2006 (458)
10/16 - 10/23
- “birth” and “breath”—and “bury”
- Wolf Greeting Carl Cook Black and White Magazine
- Homage to the masters of Weimar by Larry Fink at P...
- The Cruel Wheel Turns Twice ...A metal rod Exitin...
- John Ennis The Celebrated Pedestrian On the final...
- Nothing is impossible
- Lonely gay teenager in 60's rural Alab...
- And she never was known to put paint on her cheek....
- Drawings - #009 Wordplay #060105 - Ed Fella - link...
- A kind of peerage, belatedly.
- Lucas Cranach's Martyrdom of Katherine Wikimedia C...
- Astronomy Quilt of the Week
- ▼ 10/16 - 10/23 (12)
- ► 2004 (824)
- ► 2003 (825)
- ► 2002 (987)
- ► 2001 (780)