these are the timesdirty beloved
-

8.1.04

"After the breakfast I walkd around and found a beautiful Tea shop. An gentleman came and hosted and showed me around the shops and told me about their history when we are drinking tea as a taste. He is a Chinese and speak to me in Japanese and English and speak to the shop people in Chinese.Very nice man and sophisticated. I never have time for shopping so I decided to buy all suvenior for my family and friends here, Tea and tea set etc.
He choosed me which was nicefor my parent. He said they don't accept the credit cards but it OK to pay in Japanese money , so I paid him Japanes yen10,000. He said he will pay me the chanege in Japanes yen and went to get them. A half hour later one of the shop girl s asked me how I want to pay. I told them I already paid the money to him and I am waiting for the change. Then we learned I thought he was the owner of this shop and they thought he was my tour guide. Of course he never came back and disappieared with my money!"

Audrey Kimura, of Benten Records, on a trip to Beijing to be with Hang On The Box
She stayed at this hotel on her last night there.

Blog Archive

Vivian

db annex larger,longer image-heavy posts