these are the timesdirty beloved
-

23.12.03

The Coup
Breathing Apparatus
[Boots]
Lean over the bed and let me whisper close
Watch these motherfuckers with the stethoscopes
You know I'm uninsured up in this b-i-otch
My medical plan was to not get shot
I get the..

"One two three!" "Code blue!"
"One two three! "Code blue!"
*bzzzzzzzzzzzzt* "Clear!"
*bzzzzzzzzzzzzt*
"I've got a pulse.."
...
[Boots]
See I'm a communist, I'll tell yo' momma the truth
And now they wanna assassinate me like they John Wilkes Booth
But umm, recognize sperm, cause yo' brain is the maternity
Conception through yo' ear, now my game lasts through
eterni-*cough*-ty *cough, cough*

"Breathe again, breathe again..
And I will never breathe again.." -> Toni Braxton (repeat 2X)

[Doctor]
Well, I've been looking at the patient's stats
It seems as if he's lost his will to pay

Blog Archive

Vivian

db annex larger,longer image-heavy posts