these are the timesdirty beloved
-

20.11.03

Liberty Bush
Ω{I swear it was an accident, I hit C-Span on my way to bed, I'd already seen the Roseanne rerun two weeks ago, and there was E2 and PP, and lo and oh my, the Usurper. He was giving it a speech. His speech was a mention of liberty and then liberty and then liberty again, and then again liberty. The third one tipped it. I was like, hey, what's up with the liberty, Geo-man? He finished its speech, the look of relief settling on his features like dust onto a two-track after a Hummer slams by. After he sat down. But then ah ha. Right after its speech for liberty liberty liberty.
They played 'God Save The Queen'.
Right after.
Ah ha ah ha. Well you cheap little sons of bitches. We own England now too don't we? The termite king, no that makes him sound like the Pope. I dunno some insect metaphor <here>. The Republic for which he stands won't/can't get the duality, and so must hear within the melody 'Sweet Land of Liberty' 'Of Thee I Sing'. Chump company stole the National Anthem of Britain. "Land Where My Fathers Died".
How so very courageous of you boys. You champions of the downtrodden and all. You brave things you.}

Blog Archive

Vivian

db annex larger,longer image-heavy posts