these are the timesdirty beloved
-

26.2.03

libertarian extremes don't exist, right? everything's cool except what isn't. there's a picture, I think it's by someone named DeSouza, I saw it on an english gallery website a couple of years ago. it still haunts me. I have it somewhere maybe I'll find it and put it here. it just seemed really obviously taken from life, from reality, from a real place and time, and then painted.

at the beginning of my entry into all this I went almost everywhere. one place was one of those gross compendium sites that were so popular back at the century's turn. it had a link to this guy eating a baby. sure looked real to me. and interestingly enough the guy had that half-breed handsomeness I've seen in person. the demon celebrity profile, dark hair a certain cast to his features, no readily identifiable ethnicity but not northern european. some of these dolls have that 'taken from life' dimension, although because they're obviously dolls it would be hard to prove. same with the DeSouza image, unless he gives up his source for it. this whole site exists right at the cusp-edge of enforcable taboo. some of the images are too disturbing, some are magical and worth defending. some are obvious beards for deeper pathologies.

http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~okyou3/

Blog Archive

Vivian

db annex larger,longer image-heavy posts