these are the timesdirty beloved
-

21.4.02

Sampler Motherlode Since I've let that cat out of the bag, I should probably post a disclaimer: Yes, I have an original Negativland "U2" CD, a binary copy of "Plunderphonic" taken straight from an original CD (although of course I'm eagerly waiting for "69 plunderphonic 96"), MP3 sourced versions of the JAMMS' "1987" and Oswald's "Electrax", a CD copy of Momus's banned song "Walter Carlos" and a good MP3 of his banned "Michelin Man" song, and probably a pile of other amusing copyright violations and demented cover versions that don't spring immediately to mind.

Naturally I would *never* be willing to illegally copy these for people in exchange for the price of postage and a blank CD. So don't even ask. I trust I make myself clear.

Blog Archive

Vivian

db annex larger,longer image-heavy posts